Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...CNY Spirit ...

^^V..hahaha.... There'd been so much fun in this CNY...I hv my reunion dinner in a very special place n a very special style. SO much FUN in this cny. n this is the most ANGPAO i received this year. SO happY, but i still haven open yet. i first day of cny, sure go n get angpao from family n friends n friends n relations, so as 2nd day of CNY...^^V 3rd day, go gai gai wif SUSU, YUKI,n Yoonyoon. >_<.herh...suu told us come to her house 11, n we oni start our journey at1.30!!!. ^^i watch the 2nd timee(GREEN HORNET), although was the 2nd time,but i hv no regret with it,cus the show is still so COOOOLL to me. After tat, buy a cartigan to block my stain.haha. Then, watch 3 sorpoh buy cloths.hahaha..shh....they've jst like 10years nvr shopping b4.^o^..but quite FUNNY^^. n hv our dinner, n home. ON the 4th day, was my gambling time,me jst like KING on the table. i almost control the whole table. daiDI was always in my hand, may be tat luck.u 'll not blive how many i won tat day!!...total up.i almost won rm.50^^V.sososo HAPPY,btw, i was playing in the middle of HIghway plus.!!!!haha. THEN,5thday, i use 3hour just to upload photosx_x!!!..haha..very letih..but stil want to apologize to yoon n yuki cus im late for tat.. then, plan with my friends go swimming with friends in stadium. THe thing was, we play rubric cube under the water.^^OMG.haha..so shock....on the 6th day, having a RED WAin PARTY with friends. but my stronghold is beer not WAIN..so i LOSST_T..haha..now i cant wait til this sat can go to ashley house n hv BBQ party..really like activities coming 1 by 1.it's jst cOOOLL n FUN..^^V.this year CNY so much fun, may b is my most best CNY ever^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment